FeuerTrutz is Europe’s first trade fair and congress that combines passive, active, and organizational fire protection solutions. At this event in Nuremberg, planners, official experts, architects, building engineers, staff from official agencies and fire prevention authorities, and fire officers can obtain specific information and discuss innovative solutions and products for fire protection and fire control. With more than 9,000 trade visitors, congress participants and 315 exhibitors, FeuerTrutz is the leading exhibition for preventive fire protection in Europe.
The history of FeuerTrutz and other facts about the exhibition
FeuerTrutz took place for the ninth year in 2019 and can already look back on a convincing success story. The FeuerTrutz exhibition and the already established Fire Protection Congress started for the first time in the Nuremberg exhibition centre in 2011. Today FeuerTrutz is the leading exhibition for preventive fire protection in the regions of Europe.
2021 FeuerTrutz once again managed to impress exhibitors as well as trade fair and congress visitors:
- 96 % of the exhibitors reached their most important target groups.
- 96 % of exhibitors show a willingness to participate in FeuerTrutz again in the future.
- 92 % of the exhibitors were satisfied with the overall success of their participation.
- 85 % of the visitors are involved in purchasing decisions in their company.
- 10 % of all visitors were international guests.
Highlights or FeuerTrutz 2021
You’ll be impressed by the success of the show. The review of FeuerTrutz 2021 includes impressions, videos and a full show report.